Vegetative-vascular dystonia (VVD)
Vegetative-vascular dystonia (VVD) – Elite Treatment in Europe
Vegetative dystonia syndrome is very common, and its multifaceted manifestations. The essence of the syndrome – in violation of the normal regulation of autonomic bodily functions – breathing, blood flow, sweating, urination, and others. Therefore, when VVD involve almost all organs and systems, as in their innervation participates as a central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). and autonomic (sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves and ganglia). Autonomic disturbances may be common (t.e.voznikat in several organ systems simultaneously, for example, an irregular heartbeat combined with shortness of breath and sweating), system (ie, affecting any one organ system, such as gastro-intestinal tract) or as local (eg, redness of certain skin areas). Often the autonomic manifestations of some seized one system, most often cardiovascular, since it is the most psychologically significant to humans, as well as different "mobility" to respond to any hazard.
Autonomic disorders are divided into the sympathetic and parasympathetic syndromes, depending on the prevailing disturbances in some parts of the autonomic system.
- Sympathetic to include, for example, sympathoadrenal crises. They are characterized by an unpleasant sensation in the chest and head, palpitations, rise in blood pressure, mydriasis eye. Often there is a feeling of fear and anxiety incomprehensible. Ends with a light attack of copious urine.
- Parasympathetic crises manifest symptoms, largely reversed the sympathetic manifestations. as the sympathetic and parasympathetic system are responsible for different manifestations of the same functions of the organs – such as expansion and contraction of blood vessels, increase or decrease in sweating, increase or decrease in gastric motility. Parasympathetic crises are characterized by dizziness, nausea, decreased blood pressure, sometimes the appearance of cardiac arrhythmias in the form of extrasystoles and deceleration rate, characterized by a feeling of difficulty breathing, feeling short of breath, may cause gastrointestinal disorders in the form of bloating, urge to defecate.
More frequently, autonomic crises are mixed sympathetic-parasympathetic in nature, when the signs of activation of both parts of the autonomic system occur simultaneously or one after the other.
Autonomic disturbances may occur as in various diseases, as well as a separate syndrome. Thus, the syndrome of vegetative dystonia may howl primary, constitutionally due. The most common conditions for which there is the IRR as a symptom – it endocrine disease (thyroid gland. Adrenal glands), as well as the body's endocrine adjustment in the rate (teenage puberty, pregnancy, menopause). Second in frequency of occurrence of the IRR are neuroses. In addition, autonomic disturbances are frequent allergies and chronic diseases of internal organs (gastritis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, heart disease).
In the treatment of the IRR are oriented in the first place, the cause of the syndrome, ie the underlying disease. The main groups of drugs for the treatment of autonomic disorders are sedatives (tranquilizers snotvornye., some antidepressants) and vascular means, in some cases, use antihistamines and other allergy medications.
Neurology – rehabilitation and treatment in MATERNUS KLINIK – Germany
EARLY DIAGNOSIS OF NEUROLOGIC DISEASE
Application for medical treatment abroad
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- vegetative vascular dystonia
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia
- vegetative Dystonia
- Vegetative Vascular Dystonia Treatment
- vegetativna dystonia
- vegetative vessel disorders
- vegetative vascular cris
- vegetative dystonia by cardiac type
- vascular dytonia
- dystonia with palpitation
- distonoa vascular