Menopause in women
Menopause in women – Elite Treatment in Europe
Male menopause – it is a normal physiological process of aging female reproductive glands in the aging of the organism. Menopause, menopause, menopause – the period in which the regression of female reproductive organs. At the beginning of menstrual and reproductive functions are extinguished, and then completely stopped.
Menopause is divided into three phases.
- Premenopausal. This period of time preceding the cessation of menstrual bleeding. It lasts from three to seven years. During this period there are changes of the menstrual cycle – the cycle lengthens, becoming scanty menstruation, reduces ovarian hormonal function.
- Menopause – a phase that comes after the last menstrual period. Menopause lasts 12 months. Age of menopause on average 49-51 years.
- Postmenopausal period is the time from menopause to a complete cessation of ovarian function, ie until the end of a woman's life.
Menopause begins when the ovaries are depleted follicles. Termination of development of follicles causes a decrease in production of estradiol and other hormones. On the mechanism of feedback in a lack of estrogen increases the production of stimulating pituitary hormones, follicle stimulating a greater extent, to a lesser LH. The ovaries decrease in size, they develop sclerotic changes.
Cease production of estradiol. In a woman's body begin to dominate the male sex hormones produced by the adrenal cortex. A certain amount of estrogen hormone estrola produce other organs and tissues. To a greater degree of estrone is produced by adipose tissue, and therefore obese women may be more estrone. Reducing the number of estrogen in the blood causes changes in the organs and tissues, which were under the influence of estrogens (uterus, breast, bladder, brain, heart, blood vessels, etc.). In recent years proved that estrogen sensitive, almost all organs and tissues. In the course of normal menopause reduces the size of the female genital tract and mammary glands.
Approximately half of women develop morbid climax. Pathological menopause is characterized by complaints from both the female genitalia and other organs and systems. Duration of menopause is the most different pathological. Sometimes it can take up to 10 years and the quality of life of women in this period is much worse. Most often, menopause occurs in the menopausal period, but may occur in premenopausal women, and even five years after menopause.
Early symptoms of the climacteric syndrome appear already in pre-menopausal. The most common so-called "hot flashes" – the feeling of hot flushes to the head, face, upper body.
- Usually, at high tide the skin reddens dramatically, and after the tide begins sweating.
- The duration of the tide from 20-30 seconds to three minutes.
- This status is often accompanied by flashing of the bright spots before their eyes, a sense of inner anxiety, unmotivated fear.
- Perhaps feeling short of breath, difficulty breathing.
- Sometimes the tides take on the character of a crisis. Then they are accompanied by more frequent or slowing of heart rate, increased blood pressure, a sense of impending loss of consciousness.
- The tide may occur with fever, darkening of vision, numbness of extremities and end with pain in the heart.
Pain in the heart of nature tend to be neurotic, but in some patients during menopause can start ischemic heart disease , or a special condition that occurs when the climacteric syndrome – climacteric cardiomyopathy. Often during menopause contributes to the beginning of hypertension , which occurs during menopause, but it does not disappear after menopause.
Almost always accompanied by pathological menopause disorders of the nervous system:
- headaches of the diverse nature of
- the appearance of a fever at normal body temperature
- internal tremor, vertigo .
In this case there are violations of the psycho-emotional areas:
- decreased sex drive (libido).
Because fat metabolism disorders, menopause is often observed a significant increase in weight. Reduced and the function of other endocrine organs:
- may gipotiroz
From the genital involutional processes take place:
- itching of the vagina
- itching of the vulva
- vaginal dryness
- inflammatory disease of the cervix.
There may be disorders of the urinary tract:
- increased frequency of urination
- nocturnal urge to urinate
Climacteric syndrome is:
- light if the frequency of hot flushes per day does not exceed 10
- average – if the frequency of hot flashes is less than 20
- severe degree of climacteric syndrome – more than 20 hot flashes per day.
Menopause can be:
- uncomplicated if the patient having hot flashes, headaches , sweating, sleep disturbances, irritability
- complicated, when all these manifestations superimposed on previously encountered diseases: ischemic heart disease , hypertension , angina , gastro-intestinal tract, and etc. In this case, and one exacerbated by menopause and during the course of these diseases.
By the late symptoms of menopause are two serious complications: cardiovascular system, and osteoporosis (bone loss).
Treatment of menopause.
Treatment of menopause complex and individual. A woman should understand what menopause and what happens to her body. Recommended work and rest, avoidance of psycho-traumatic situation, be sure to assigned therapy, including autogenic training, therapeutic exercise, diet, physiotherapy, acupuncture.
Appointed vitamins, homeopathic remedies (klimaksan, klimadinon), vegetable sedatives. In the absence of the effect of these activities can be assigned to psychotropic drugs, or neuroleptics, beta-blockers, potassium containing drugs, Parlodel.
But the main medical therapy of climacteric syndrome is considered a destination gormonzamestitelnoy therapy. It should be assigned only by a physician, taking into account contraindications, which are: the presence of relatives in the female line of cancer of female genital organs, breast, liver and kidney, bleeding from the genital organs.
Various preparations containing estrogens:
- genodian depot.
Duration of treatment varies. Each year, a woman receiving hormone-replacement therapy should undergo a detailed examination.
Effective diagnosis and treatment Endocrine
Application for medical treatment abroad
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- This disease occurs most often in menopausal women
- vigin and non-vigin boys