ENT – HOSPITAL – ENT treatment in Israel
ICHILOV TOP MEDICAL CENTER – ENT Clinic
ENT Diseases -2009
For information call: (495) 585-92-41
Top Ichilov – is Israel's leading medical center, located in the heart of Tel Aviv-based Israel's largest hospital, "Ichilov".
Today TOP Ichilov is the largest and most diversified medical center in Israel, a wide range of activities which allows patients to receive any medical care – from the most complex neurosurgical and cardiac surgery procedures to the level of molecular genetics and artificial insemination.
Clinic of Otolaryngology of a variety of endoscopic methods revealed problems throat, nose, sinuses, middle and inner ear, such surgical interventions as adenoidektomiya and tonsillectomy, has long been an easy chore.
ENT operations are carried out by the unique author's methods with the use of endoscopic equipment and laser equipment, under general anesthesia. This type of operation is distinguished by high efficiency and minimal pain in the early postoperative period.
One of the leading areas of ENT Department Ichilov Medical Center is the treatment of acquired and congenital deafness in children and adults. A cochlear implant patient returns to the world of normal daily life and provides an opportunity to buy back one of the most basic human sense – hearing. Clinic of Otolaryngology returns patients with impaired speech and voice communication without the possibility of defects and other problems.
At the clinic operates a unique institution audiometry, electrophysiological methods of examination, which appeared only in the 21st century.
CENTER HOLDS diagnosis, treatment and subsequent rehabilitation of ENT diseases Next
- Congenital and acquired hearing impairment
- Treatment of cancer of nasopharynx, mouth, larynx, pharynx, ear, sinuses, thyroid gland.
- "Tinnitus". Meniere's disease.
- Treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases of the nasopharynx and paranasal sinuses (sinusitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, otitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis)
- Treatment of adenoids
- Surgical repair of congenital and acquired anomalies of ENT – organs (with the maxillofacial and plastic surgeons)
- Correction of the nasal septum
MODERN METHODS OF DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF DISEASES ENT
The use of the latest developments in medical technology – biokleya Quicksill – was a genuine revolution in the representations of operations on the nose and paranasal sinuses: now there is no need to introduce special tampons in the nose during surgery and afterwards. This innovation saves the patient from further discomfort. In addition, due biokleyu eliminates the need for a longer stay (up to 2 days): Now the patient is discharged home the day of surgery.
Operations with a deviated septum, and sleep disorders (respiratory obstruction). These operations are carried out after a special examination in the sleep laboratory using a special computer system, detecting the presence, shape and severity of SDB on a range of parameters (electromyography, electroencephalography, blood oxygen saturation registration, registration of excessive respiratory load, pauses and stops breathing Up the intensity of snoring.)
The procedures for diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid glands is preceded by a range of surveys conducted at the Centre and includes a laboratory, radio-isotope and ultrasound diagnosis with aspiration biopsy. After receiving the results of histological analysis, the individual amount and type of operation.
One of the most unique of operations for the treatment of snoring – endoscopic laser uvulopalatoplastika, which improved the quality of life for many of our patients.
Surgery for diseases of the vocal cords and voice are carried out to restore the lead in this narrow field of ENT specialist who practiced in the U.S. and heads the Center for the treatment of voice disorders in professional actors and singers.
Surgery to remove nasal polyps, adenoidektomiya, tonzilektomiya, turbinotomy, laser tympanotomy and tissue punches.
LEADING EXPERTS CENTRE Otolaryngology
Professor Dan M. Fleece, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Head of the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- President of the Israel Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Research at the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Research and clinical collaboration with the centers: Surgery of Head and Neck Oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada, Micro Vascular Surgery and Head and Neck Reconstruction, Sunnybrook Health Science Center, University of Toronto, Canada; skull base surgery, Division of Maxillofacial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inselspital, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- Teaching Professor in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- A member of the editorial board of journals: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Journal of surgical techniques in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Interdisciplinary approach in the treatment of problems of the skull base, Turkish Journal of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Member of the Israel Medical Association, the Israel Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Israel Society of Surgery Head, Neck and Oncology, the American Academy of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Face, American Association of Head and Neck Surgery, Society for Research in Otolaryngology, North American Society of skull base; American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Publications: Author of 150 clinical and scientific articles and 12 chapters in textbooks on Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Director, Division of Surgery of Heaven, the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- During the last four years, Professor Yehuda Finkelstein was elected and included in the cohort of the best doctors of Israel (2004-2008) as one of the top 10 experts in surgery of ear, nose and throat in the country, published in the popular Israeli newspaper Maariv.
- Being a member of the Israel College of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, a member of the Israel Medical Association, the Israel Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Professor Finkelstein is a renowned expert in international circles on the problem of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea, and physiology of the sky (velopharynx), anomalies palate, craniofacial syndromes, and difficulty breathing.
- His personal experience of the diagnostic includes a large number of video-endoscopic, cephalometric analysis and about 8,000 video-fluoroscopic studies (Modified Baryta-swallowing test), the mechanism of speech and swallowing.
- His surgical experience includes 2.000 transactions in the sky and a large number of endoscopic surgery in children and adults.
- Prof. Finkelstein is the author of more than 100 scientific articles and books mnogostateynoy.
- His teaching experience includes lectures and scientific presentations to more than 70 international conferences and a large number of educational workshops.
- Professor Yehuda Finkelstein demand as a lecturer and author in Israel and worldwide. His work on using lasers to break down the stones in the treatment of halitosis, which was published in the Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery teaches and cited throughout the world and it is well-known specialist in the treatment of bad breath.
- He introduced an innovative system diagnostic approach and a laser technique that allows us to offer solution to the problem of bad breath the patient.
Treatment of ENT diseases in the clinic of otolaryngology Top Ichilov Medical Center – Israel
Of an application for treatment
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- respiratory ailments israel medical association