Neuritis of the auditory nerve
Neuritis of the auditory nerve – Elite Treatment in Europe
ENT Diseases -2005
Treatment of the Deaf in GERMANY
The reasons for the defeat of audition are quite diverse, but most often
- infectious diseases (influenza, measles, scarlet fever, typhus, malaria)
- production and drug intoxication
- injury (mechanical, barotrauma, acoustic, vibration).
Several less cochlear neuritis occurs when a cardiovascular disease, with some violations of exchange and other diseases.
Quite often, cochlear neuritis occurs when inflammation of the middle ear. This is explained by the fact that the anatomical relationship of middle and inner ear, lymph – blood supply and cause a reaction of the labyrinth in response to inflammation in the middle ear. Temporary hearing loss can occur in acute otitis media, or exacerbation of chronic intoxication due to the inner ear.
Neuritis of the auditory nerve have two major symptoms:
- different heights constant noise in my ears due to inflammatory and degenerative process in vascular disorders
- hearing loss, which is characterized by a poor perception of the sounds of high frequency and a shortening of bone conduction.
Much less frequently, patients complain of a constant or periodic ringing in the ears. In some cases, the progression of neuritis there is a shift of hearing loss in total deafness.
Hearing loss referred to any weakening of auditory function. There are three types of hearing loss:
Deafness – a complete lack of ability perception of sounds. Rapidly progressive hearing loss is often accompanied by a number of symptoms of irritation of the vestibular apparatus, these include vomiting, dizziness, impaired balance. In the same period, the patient may appear spontaneous nystagmus.
Hearing loss with cochlear neuritis should be distinguished from disorders of perception of sounds with brain tumors, hemorrhages into the domestic soup, etc. The main distinguishing feature is the fact that when neuritis of the auditory nerve hearing loss or deafness are usually bilateral, in contrast to hearing loss in tumors and vascular disorders.
ENT clinic in Moscow
ELITE ENT TREATMENT OF DISEASE IN ISRAEL
Of an application for treatment
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- auditory neuritis
- auditory nerve inflammation
- cochlear nerve inflammation treatment
- auditory neuritis pink noise
- how to heal inflamed auditory nerve