Varicose veins of the rectum
This is a hemorrhoid
Phlebology – 2011
Varicose veins of the rectum – a very common disease due to the weakness of the vascular wall hemorrhoidal veins under the influence of factors contributing to the disruption of the blood outflow from the cavernous plexus.
In people the disease is referred to as hemorrhoids can be congenital or acquired.
There are several main causes of hemorrhoids:
- unfavorable working conditions (long stay in a sitting position or standing, hard physical labor),
- Pregnancy and childbirth (especially repeated)
- alcohol abuse, rough, oily food,
- persistent constipation,
- Prostate disease and narrowing of the urethra, creating a need for straining.
Usually varicose veins of the rectum is usually gradual, long maintained a moderately severe symptoms.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids:
- burning, itching, feeling of fullness and discomfort in the anus, worse after drinking, bathing or exercise;
- appear later bleeding of varying intensity,
- may develop thrombosis
- inflammation of hemorrhoids, which in advanced cases transferred to the surrounding tissue, as well as hair loss and impairment that can lead to necrosis.
Diagnastiruyut the disease in an objective examination of the perianal region with the patient squatting and straining, with digital examination of the rectum, holding anoscopies and sigmoidoscopy, which allows to estimate the intestinal mucosa at a depth of 30-35 cm from the anus.
Originally treat hemorrhoids conservative way.
You should always diet:
- fruits, vegetables, milk products, bread made from wheat flour,
- forbidden to use spices and alcohol,
- Use cool baths and washing,
- careful toilet anus after each bowel movement,
- gymnastic exercises, to prevent stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs and the normalization of the motor-evacuation function of the colon,
- prescribed medicines and cleansing enemas, rectal suppositories and ointments containing, as a rule, several active components. Exercise their choice in each case only a proctologist should be due to the fact that all drugs used in treatment of hemorrhoids are certain nuances of the application.
In order to increase the effectiveness of local therapy is needed oral means, improve venous tone and prevent blood clots.
If there are significant complications of hemorrhoids is a surgical procedure should be – ligation and excision of the nodes.
At the present time there are poluhirurgicheskie methods: sclerotherapy, exposure to extreme temperatures (cryosurgery and focal infrared coagulation), ligation of nodes with latex rings. The application of these techniques may, at any stage of the disease, but later they were used primarily as a preparation for the implementation of radical surgery.
Patients suffering from varicose veins of the rectum should always be supervised by the surgeon. In the case of inflammation, frequent bleeding with bowel movements, hemorrhoids infringement should seek immediate medical attention, and in any case not to self-medicate.
Varicose veins – a new gentle method of treatment in Germany
SURGICAL DIVISION CB 6 RZD – MOSCOW
ISSUE application for treatment
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- varicose veins in rectum
- rectal varicose veins
- show vericose veins outside the rectum
- varicose vein on anus
- varicose vein urethra
- varicose veins in the vulva