Professor Department of Urology. Gepelya-Germany
Department of Urology, Pediatric Urology and uroonkologii – Niederberg – Germany
Department of Urology – EuroDoctor.ru – 2008
For information call – (495) 585-92-41
APPLICATION FOR TREATMENT
Department of Urology, Pediatric Urology and uroonkologii – Niederberg
Department of Urology Niederberg is a 20 minute drive from Dsseldorf Airport, there is the possibility to organize meetings and delivery of the clinic patients, by car or by bus.
In May 2008, in Clinic Urology commissioned a brand new, made by the best European standards of urological department. The corridors and halls of the new offices are spacious and bright, very reminiscent of a good European hotel. House made on the VIP-level, provided on one or two patients. Each ward has a television, comfortable toilet, shower, means of communication with the guard nurse, towels, hairdryer and bathrobe. The department is always available to patients, fresh coffee and tea, all meals of your choice. Department of Urology is designed for 44 patients.
At the disposal of our urology clinic patients – microwave, refrigerator and luggage storage. Gourmet it is possible to order and delivery of food in the best restaurant in town. Also downstairs is a small cafe.
There is also another private VIP room.
Department of Urology – Medical Services
The clinic offers services to provide primary and emergency care for all urological diseases, as well as to provide maximum treatment of these diseases.
Department of Urology – urologic diagnosis
Includes a laboratory study and analysis of tumor markers (PSA, AFP, beta-HTSG), ultrasound, including ultrasound prostate, X-ray examination of the kidneys and urinary tract infections (ekstretornaya urography, retrograde pyelography, cystography during urination, and retrograde urethrography antegradnaya, X-ray logicheskooe study Stom and the new bladder after cystectomy). Close cooperation with the Department of Diagnostic Radiology (CT, MRI, nuclear studies of bones, the study of renal function). Diagnosis of malignant diseases of the kidney or prostate, including the method of puncture.
Diagnostic studies of bladder dysfunction and urodynamic method videourodinamiki. Outpatient surgery so-called minor surgery, such as the replacement or removal of ureteral or renal catheter operations on the external genitalia. Outpatient Diagnostic X-ray techniques of the bladder and kidneys, cystoscopy, urodynamics, and videourodinamika.
NB Not performed renal transplantation.
Department of Urology – Urological Oncology
- Endoscopic surgery for benign and malignant tumors of the bladder (transurethral resection).
- Radical cystectomy (bladder removal), all forms of a new bladder, ureter implantation in the intestine, creating an artificial bladder, stoma of small intestine and colon), radical prostatectomy (removal of a cancerous prostate gland) as open and laparoscopic technique in including the preservation of potency.
- Removal of renal tumors, including the preservation of the kidney.
- Operations on the adrenal glands in benign and malignant diseases of the adrenal glands.
- Removal of regional lymph nodes for diagnosis and treatment of cancer urological diseases.
- Removal of the testicle with removal of lymph nodes in the retroperitoneal space testicular tumors (retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy).
- Mono-and chemotherapy and immunotherapy for cancer of urologic diseases.
Department of Urology – Surgical andrology
Transactions with bladder dysfunction as well as hyperplasia (benign enlargement of the prostate and narrowing of the urethra)
- Transurethral resection of prostate (TURP)
- Open adenomectomy chrezpuzyrnaya
- Endoscopic surgery on the urethra (the urethra)
- Plastic urethra through transplantation rag foreskin or oral mucosa (microsurgery)
- Implantation of the appendix or the bladder wall as a preservation vezikostomy ability to hold urine.
Department of Urology – Treatment of urinary incontinence
The study and treatment of urinary incontinence (in neurologic diseases in ekstrauretralnyh reasons for loss of urine during exercise at constant uncontrollable urge to urinate)
- All surgical treatments for urinary incontinence
- Sakroplastika, kolposuspenzionalnaya plastic implant TVT, TOT tapes, implantation of artificial sphincter
- All kinds of conservative treatment (medication, EMDA treatment – combined instillation of the drug under the influence of low current intravesical Botox injections, electrical stimulation)
Department of Urology – urologic surgery of congenital malformations
- Plastic reconstruction of congenital genital defects (for phimosis, hypospadias, epispadias, ectopic testis, bladder exstrophy)
- Laparoscopy for cryptorchidism
- Plastic reconstruction of anomalies in the kidney and ureter, plastic pielouretralnogo narrowing, with the double kidney, with reflux veziko-ureteralnom
Department of Urology – Treatment of urolithiasis
- Extracorporeal lithotripsy
- Conservative medical therapy of urolithiasis
- Nephrolithotomy for larger stones
Department of Urology – Laparoscopic surgery
In recent years in urology there is a tendency to minimally invasive therapies. In particular, laparoscopic prostatectomy has become an indispensable method of surgical treatment of prostate cancer. The advantages of this mode of operation are: low blood loss, minor post-operative pain, faster recovery, shorter hospital stay after surgery. All oncological radicality criteria ie this method is fully consistent with open surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery is increasingly used in urology. Thus, laparoscopic nephrectomy in accordance with the new provisions of the European Association of Urology belongs to the standard methods of surgical treatment of kidney cancer in stage T 1-2. Also, laparoscopic nephrectomy has found its application in the contracted kidney, the kidney during laparoscopic fixation nephroptosis, adrenalectomy are real alternatives to open surgery. All of these surgical treatments are successfully used in our hospital. Chief Senior Physician Dr. Andreas Gezenberg who has 10 years experience in urological laparoscopy, the chief operating laparoscopic surgeon at the clinic, performing laparoscopic prostatectomy according to the original method Stoltsenburga. Laparoscopic urology is becoming one of the main methods of surgical treatment in the clinic Niederberg.
Department of Urology – Urological Oncology
We offer a urology clinic Niederberg not only operative treatment of tumors (cancer of the prostate, bladder, ureter, kidney and testis), but is often combined with surgery or as an alternative treatment of a variety of chemotherapy regimens. These principles are carried out according to the latest recommendations of the professional society of urologists and oncologists in Germany. We work closely with onkogematalogicheskoy Clinic Essen-Werden, headed by prof. Dr. W. Haytham, who is a member Cancer Society University Hospital in Essen, an honorary member of this society is the director of our clinic prof. Dr. M. Gepel. In some cases, the required radiation therapy is also done on the basis of our hospital, in close cooperation with numerous radiological centers located near the hospital.
Department of Urology – Urology Children
Our services include:
- Examination and treatment of congenital malformations kidney, ureter, bladder and genitalia in infants, children and adolescents
- Examination and treatment of functional disorders of the upper and lower urinary tract pielouretralnogo narrowing vezikorenalnogo reflux
- Examination and surgical treatment of tumors in the kidney and the space retroperitonealnom
- Search for laparoscopic testicular ectopia testis
- Conducting medical and operative treatment with various testicular abnormalities
- Surgical treatment for all forms of defects of the penis and urethra (epi-, hypospadias) with transplantation of tissues, including the oral mucosa
- Endoscopic treatment of diseases of the urethra
- Conservative and surgical treatment of phimosis
- Examination and treatment of bladder dysfunction (enuresis, children's incontinence).
- Examination and treatment of urinary tract infections in children
- Biofeedback-therapy with a detailed training young patients urinate right
To ensure the best care for our young patients, we work closely with pediatricians in our hospital. Our offices have specially trained children's nurses, who provide round the clock care. There are also special children's play rooms and rooms for mother and child. Throughout the hospital stay is possible cohabitation of parents and children. Department includes 19 specially equipped chambers.
Chief Physician and Director of the Clinic of Urology Prof. Dr. Marc Gepel. Dr. Gepel was born in 1957 in Essen, is married and has three children. In 1983 graduated from the Medical Faculty of the University of Essen. From 1990 to 2001, leading a senior doctor Essen urological clinic. In 1997 he became a professor of urology. Since 2001, chief physician and director of the clinic in Felberte. Mr. M. Gepel is an honorary member of the German Society of Urology Functional Diagnostics and Women's Urology, the German national society uronevrologicheskih rehabilitation of patients and the German Society of Pediatric Urology. Also, Mr. M. Gepel author of more than two hundred scientific papers, the chief scientific editor of the journal Urology German "der Urologe", urological holds honorary awards for contributions to the field of urodynamics, winner Maximilian Nietzsche.
The senior doctor of the Clinic of Urology:
- Dr. Andreas Gezenberg, chief of laparoscopic surgery clinic
- Dr. Cornelia Mering, chief urologist at Children's Hospital
- Dr. Peter Bach, chief uroonkolog Clinic
- Secretariat: Peter Baumgart
Under the guidance of senior nurse Yvonne Spielvogel employs 14 highly qualified nurses who, along with the doctor on duty 24 hours a day taking care of you and always ready to provide emergency medical care.
In urology clinic operates the Russian-speaking doctor D.Ovsyannikov having a great medical experience, trained in St. Petersburg Medical University, and a German medical university in the city of Wurzburg, in Bavaria.
Organization of treatment in the Clinic of Urology Prof. GEPELYA – GERMANY
APPLICATION FOR TREATMENT
Examination and treatment in GERMANY – Institute "DIAGNOSTIX"
AID IN THE TREATMENT –
Incoming search terms:
- german urologist catheter removal for good